Join us for a virtual event on Thanksgiving morning and help eliminate hunger in our community.
We sometimes hear that hunger isn't an issue in the suburbs, but at Neighbors we know differently. More than half of the school-age students in our community qualify for the free and reduced lunch program. In addition, access to affordable, nutritious food can be a challenge for seniors, homebound individuals and families without reliable transportation. This is where Neighbors comes in. For nearly 50 years, Neighbors has been providing food and services to our neighbors in need. And we continue to develop innovative ways to serve and feed our neighbors during times of crisis - like the current global pandemic.
We couldn't do it without your support! The generosity of our community to help one another during difficult times is truly amazing. Thank you for helping us eliminate hunger in Minnesota!
Ways to support your neighbors in need:
- Register. Register as an individual or start a team with your friends, family, church or business.
- Donate. Support Neighbors by making a donation to our Walk to End Hunger team.
- Ask for donations. Ask friends, family, grandparents and neighbors.
- Share the event. Post on social media and tell people about it.
You can find more information about Neighbors, Inc. at: www.neighborsmn.org.
- View More Recent Activity