The Walk to End Hunger is a family friendly event focused on raising money for 9 Twin Cities-based hunger relief organizations. Held on Thanksgiving morning, the Walk to End Hunger is back virtually this year, for the same tradition with a new perspective.
Tune in this Thanksgiving morning, November 26th at 10:00am to help others, then help yourself to seconds.
Be a Hero and Walk to End Hunger! Your participation in the Walk to End Hunger goes directly to supporting people in your community! Registration fees and all dollars raised go directly to the partner organization of your choice. Register to "walk" for one of our partner organizations, or "walk" to benefit all 9 equally.
Want to win a prize live during the Walk to End Hunger Virtual Program? Check out ways to win here!
- 1 Tom Lindquist $2,953.15 raised
- 2 Teri Schnyder $2,055.50 raised
- 3 Candace Slattery $1,786.40 raised
- 4 Karen Evenson $1,510.70 raised
- 5 Steven Violette $1,264.00 raised
- 1 Eastside Meals on Wheels $5,443.30 raised
- 2 CES Meals on Wheels $5,025.00 raised
- 3 Meals on Wheels - South Shore $4,768.65 raised
- 4 SKD Kitchens $3,217.20 raised
- 5 TRUST Meals on Wheels $2,946.30 raised