The Walk to End Hunger is a family friendly event focused on raising money for 9 Twin Cities-based hunger relief organizations. Held on Thanksgiving morning, the Walk to End Hunger is back virtually this year, for the same tradition with a new perspective.
Donations for the Virtual Walk to End Hunger are welcomed until December 11th, 2020.
We hope to see you next year, & in person, for the 14th annual 2021 Walk to End Hunger!
Watch the Virtual Walk to End Hunger Program below!
- 1 Tom Lindquist $2,953.15 raised
- 2 Karen Evenson $2,552.70 raised
- 3 Brandon Bellin $2,542.60 raised
- 4 Ben Henschel $2,525.00 raised
- 5 Mary Henschel $2,525.00 raised
- 1 Eastside Meals on Wheels $7,109.70 raised
- 2 Meals on Wheels - South Shore $5,798.65 raised
- 3 South Minneapolis Meal on Wheels $5,678.70 raised
- 4 Mississippi Milers $5,125.00 raised
- 5 SKD Kitchens $5,114.80 raised