The Walk to End Hunger is a family friendly event focused on raising money for 9 Twin Cities-based hunger relief organizations. Held on Thanksgiving morning, the Walk to End Hunger is back virtually this year, for the same tradition with a new perspective.
Tune in this Thanksgiving morning, November 26th at 10:00am to help others, then help yourself to seconds.
Registration opens October 1st - stay tuned for more information!
In the aftermath of the civil unrest in the Twin Cities, and the COVID-19 pandemic, 1 in 8 Minnesotans are experiencing hunger, high rates of job losses and unprecedented economic uncertainty. An additional 275,000 Minnesotans don't know where their next meal is coming from, and that is why it's imperative the Walk to End Hunger continue this year, virtually.
Be a Hero and Walk to End Hunger! Your participation in the Walk to End Hunger goes directly to supporting people in your community! Registration fees and all dollars raised go directly to the partner organization of your choice. Register to "walk" for one of our partner organizations, or "walk" to benefit all 9 equally.
of your goal reached
- 1 Steven Violette $1,105.00 raised
- 2 Candace Slattery $922.90 raised
- 3 Ivy Gracie $731.00 raised
- 4 Jill Jackson $493.00 raised
- 5 Paula Kaplan $468.70 raised
- 1 Hunger Helpers $1,333.00 raised
- 2 hunger be gone $1,297.90 raised
- 3 Wishbone Walkers $1,073.00 raised
- 4 Hunger Solutions Minnesota Staff $881.30 raised
- 5 Beth Jacob Congregation $722.00 raised