Join The Food Group Team as we support individuals, families, children and seniors who are fighting hunger!
It takes a community to feed a community. No one person—nor single organization—can address the hunger needs in our communities, so we partner with trusted food shelves, meal programs and other emergency food providers to connect with people in need. We also seek out innovative ways to provide food where it helps most, in culturally sensitive and nutritionally wholesome ways. Join us for another year in The Walk to End Hunger!
About The Food Group
OUR MISSION: FIGHTING HUNGER. NOURISHING OUR COMMUNITY.
Our work is guided by these values:
- Food is a basic right for all individuals.
- Everyone deserves access to healthy food, where they live, that they can get to.
- Everyone deserves access to foods that are familiar to them and fit their cultural and dietary needs.
- Working collaboratively with other community organizations drives our mutual success.
- Operating in a way that supports equity, sustainability and fairness to all builds stronger communities.
Please visit our website to learn more about our programs and impact in the community https://thefoodgroupmn.org/