Join Meals on Wheels in the Walk to End Hunger!
Be a Hunger Superhero for Twin Cities seniors and people with disabilities!
By supporting Meals on Wheels in the Walk to End Hunger, you are doing your part to help your neighbors live at home while getting the nutritious food that they need. Each day, hundreds of volunteers deliver warm meals to seniors and people with disabilities who otherwise would not be able to prepare healthy food for themselves.
Did you know?
- Every $6 you raise or donate supports the delivery of Meals on Wheels to someone in need!
- In the last year, 7,164 seniors and people with disabilities relied on Meals on Wheels for nutritious food.
- Each day, the Twin Cities welcomes 76 new seniors, making Meals on Wheels more important than ever.
How you can help:
- Join us Thanksgiving morning - You can register in person at the Mall of America and be sure to note on your registration form that you are walking for Meals on Wheels!
- Can't make it on Thanksgiving? Donate to support Meals on Wheels!