Hunger doesn't just last one day and this year neither does the Walk to End Hunger.
The Walk to End Hunger is happy to welcome you back to the Mall of America for a month-long event celebrating No Hunger November.
Instead of gathering all together on Thanksgiving Morning, this year you can come with your family, friends or team to walk the Walk to End Hunger Walk Route anytime the Mall of America is open during the month of November. The Walk to End Hunger Walk Route will feature activities, prizes and more for registered participants.
Register today to help raise funds for 8 Twin Cities-based hunger relief organizations!
- 1 Karla Dross $741.24 raised
- 2 Maren Swanson $479.00 raised
- 3 Fred McCormack $303.40 raised
- 4 Kirsten Peterson $231.00 raised
- 5 Michael Tvrdik $225.00 raised
- 1 Hunger Solutions Staff $989.94 raised
- 2 Team Second Harvest Heartland $479.00 raised
- 3 TRUST Meals on Wheels $421.00 raised
- 4 MMOW Board of Directors $337.00 raised
- 5 Team Z-R $231.00 raised