We sometimes hear that hunger isn’t an issue in the suburbs, but at Neighbors we know differently. More than half of the school-age students in our community qualify for the free and reduced lunch program. In addition, access to affordable, nutritious food can be a challenge for seniors, homebound individuals and people without reliable transportation. This is where Neighbors comes in. For more than 45 years, Neighbors has been providing food and services to our neighbors in need.
We couldn’t do it without YOU! The generosity of our community to help one another during difficult times is truly amazing and one of the foundations on which Neighbors exists. Will you support Neighbors as we Walk to End Hunger in our community?
Support your neighbors in need by:
- Join us at the walk! Register as an individual or start a team with your friends, family, church, organization or business.
- Register as a sleepwalker. Can’t make it on Thanksgiving morning? You can still participate as a “sleepwalker.”
- Share the event. Post on social media, tell people about it, hang up flyers in the office.
- Ask for donations.
- Donate. Support the Walk to End Hunger by making a donation.
Thank you for helping us eliminate hunger in Minnesota!
You can find more information about Neighbors, Inc. at: www.neighborsmn.org.
- Joe Olson $104.50
- Eric Satre $51.50
- Sydney Lencowski $50.00
- Claire Satre $26.50
- sandy geronime $25.00
- Sherry Patterson $25.00
- Beth Skwira $25.00
- Peter Skwira $25.00
- Sydney Olson $25.00
- Pat Patterson $25.00
- Christine Muller $25.00
- Shari Guenther $25.00
- PJ Mudd $25.00
- Elise Hilton $25.00
- Anna Jo Skwira $0.00
- Heidi Satre Team Captain $0.00
- View More Recent Activity