About Keystone Community Services
Offering Opportunities that Strengthen and Stabilize for 80 Years
The mission of Keystone Community Services is to strengthen the capacity of individuals and families to improve their quality of life. Together with our supporters, we are working to make sure all community members have access to basic needs and other services to fulfill this important mission.
At every stage of life, having access to nutritious food is critical for health and happiness. Access to healthy food and support services is the key to a stable household. Across our program areas, Keystone provides nourishment and care to youth, individuals, seniors and families in our community. We can not do this work without you -- our supporters fuel everything at Keystone!
- Our food shelves and other food programs provide quality and healthy food for neighbors in need, offering them vital support so they can continue on their path to stability and success.
- Our Meals on Wheels program provides a nutritious meal delivered by a caring neighborhood volunteer that helps seniors in our community live independently, in the community.
- Our afterschool programs, give students daily healthy snacks which give them nourishment and energy to learn and grow.
Learn more about Keystone online at www.keystoneservices.org.
Why support Keystone Community Services?
When you support Keystone in the Walk to End Hunger, you are supporting more than 32,000 people who rely on Keystone for support.
Every week at Keystone:
- More than 650 families receive more than 45,000 pounds of healthy food from our food shelves
- More than 100 seniors receive nutritious meals delivered by a caring volunteer
- More than 130 youth receive a healthy snack, giving them the fuel to learn and grow
Your support of Keystone makes this vital support possible!